13 February 2013

Another quick valentines day card :)

 So this is a quick valentines day card to share with you all today.
I was in a bit of a rush when i did this card, so it shows you can get one made in 10 mins :)
P1040155

Very quick and simple to make!
I took a 5 inch card and then with my Fiskars trimmer i cut out several squares smaller than the one before so i could mat and layer on to my card.
I then took some off white cardstock and stamped and embossed my image with the Fiskars stamp press. Once this was dome i took my Fiskars interchangeable border punch and the groovy rainbow cartridge and punched the side of the off white card stock.
I attached a piece of ribbon i cut with my Fiskars scissors and placed on the left side of the card as a tab. a few embellishments and the card was finished.
Quick, simple and easy to do in 10 mins.
I will share 1 more valentines card tomorrow using the Fiskars tabs and labels stamp express template.
Tara :)

No comments: