28 June 2012

A notecard set.


Good evening everyone,
This is a very late post due to a very naughty little monster named Poppy! she is all tantrums at the moment so i can only get stuff done when she is in bed.
Ok! Now she is asleep i can share with you my creation.

I decided to make a box set for note cards,tags etc.
I used a bunch of Fynmark nostalgia papers and made a box for my note cards to go in.
I decorated with a Fiskars border punch called lacy doubles, and then got colouring with my copics to make the 6 cards to go with the set.
I also made a little note book with a cute typewriter stamp coloured with copics also.





All 6 cards are the same in the set.
For the some odd girl stamped image i used the following colours...
E00,02,11,29,33,35,37,47,49 and 57
R22,24,27
Y11,15,17
B95,97,99
I also used 0 colourless blender solution with fabric to make the denim effect of her pants.

For the typewriter i used, C0,3,5,7 and red glitter.

As you can see in the note set, there is a note book, a section for your stamps, a pen,tags, mini cards and the 6 note cards also.

I hope you have enjoyed this little collection, If you are interested in the instructions to make this set feel free to email me at osirisandloki(at)gmail(dot)com.

All the copics i used can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store along with many some odd girl stamps!

Tara :)

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Tara! I know what it's like not to be able to craft 'til the kids are in bed. ;) Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!