07 May 2012

Boy, oh boy, I have been a busy bee......

I cannot believe it has been over a week and i have not posted! Shame on me(slap my own hand!) shame shame!!!

Even though i have not posted here, i Have been out and about in blog world.
If you are not aware my daughter Zoe and I have started a Nail polish blog(check side bar) and we have been busy painting nails!!!
Also it is that time of the month when Zoe has to go to hospital for her back,and Poppy has to go and get her organs scanned again for tumors,so that takes up sooooo much time. Saying that, No Tumors ! Yeah!!! another 3 months down till next scans.
I have also been a busy little bee over at the Fisk-a-teers website making a bunch of projects to put on their site.
Here are a few of them....
Neon Challenge

using a border punch challenge


using your favorite squeeze punch challenge(i love my cloud punch!!)


only using your trimmer challenge


Everywhere punch challenge

back to school challenge


using a stamp challenge

So busy,busy ,busy! plus i am just finishing up some submissions for the xmas edition of papercrafts, and some cards for Annie's trendy twine.

hugs
Tara:)

1 comment:

Mayumie said...

Hi Tara, I love all your project. I haven't checked out your nail blog but after this post I am heading there. BTW, I am enjoying your tuesday tutorial. I learn a lot :-)

Hope to see you in my blog.

Hugs,
Mayumie