09 April 2012

Moxie Fab World- paper scraps challenge

Over at Moxie Fab World there is another challenge going on. this challenge is to use your paper scraps on a card or project.
I do not know about you but i always seem to have heaps of paper scraps. What do you do with yours???
I store all mine in an old stampin up plastic case that some wood mount stamps use to be in.

So i went through my scrap pile and grabbed a bunch of papers.


Then i grabbed a couple of my My Favorite things die-namic dies cut a bunch of letters and created this card.

I made sure that the "i " the "heart"and the "u"were all able to stand out on the card.

That do you think? you could do this with plenty of sayings to get a good effect.
Why not enter the challenge over at  Moxie Fab World!

Tara:)

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tara! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)