27 February 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #41- just for the pun of it!

 When you were a kid did you ever changes the words of a rhyme to giggle at? I remember my favorite one was to sing happy birthday and replace the end with you look like a monkey and smell like one too"i use to laugh so much when i sung that an mum would get SO mad at me!!! it was so much fun.

This weeks challenge Just for the Pun of it reminded me of doing this as a kid, so i thought i would use a stamp set i had to create a card for this challenge.

I thought a 1 layers card would be perfect. i did not want to take away from the pun on the card. That is the whole point!
Here is my card.


 I used a stamp set called monkey business by stampin stuff. and the top part of the sentiment is a mixture of several sentiment stamps from Paper smooches. I coloured with copics and added the ribbon.
simple but effective i think!
the challenge is up till Wednesday so click on the top link and have a go!

Tara :)

No comments: