17 December 2011

Done and Dusted... all my xmas cards are finished and posted!!!

Finally i finished my xmas cards.
I wanted to go simple this year as with Poppy in the mix sometimes i only get a little while to colour before she is wanting my attention. (do i sound like a bad mother??LOL!!)
I picked a simple hero arts cling stamp this year. on craft card and a greeting from Fiskars seasons greetings cling stamp set. I colored with G85 and G99 the leaves, the berries were fired brick distress stickles and the branch was E27. i was surprised how the copics went on the craft card. it sis not bleed at all and it was more like water coloring than markers the was the ink moved about the card stock. but it was a good effect and i am quite happy with the finished cards!

I thought i might enter this card in the Mad for markers monthly challenge as well.
if you would like to enter the christmas challenge just click on the link
Tara :)

No comments: