17 December 2011

Cookies anyone????

I'm off to a kids christmas party today and really did not want to battle the shoppers to find some treats to bring to the party.
So i got cooking!
I made some cute christmas tree cookies,piped royal icing on them,then flooded them with more royal icing and decorated them. But the icing is still not quite dry. so how will i pack them???
Good old Fiskars to the rescue!
I grabbed my Fiskars Surecut Trimmer, my Fiskars upper crest border punch, my Fiskars cling stamps season greetings that i got from USA and away i went.
I put all the little cookies in individual bags and created a topper for them. It kept the cookies from sticking to each other and each child will have a cookie of their own to take home!!!
Thanks Fiskars!!! You have saved the day again!!!
(and don't you just love the stamped sentiment!!!)
P1010007 (Medium)
Tara :)

No comments: