20 November 2011

Need Icicles????

Hello there everyone!
Today i am here to share with you a neat little trick with the Fiskars grass border punch.
Did you know that if you use it upside down you have your very own icicles to use on your cards!
Neat.Huh!
Here is a card i have made using the Fiskars grass border punch for just that purpose...Icicles.
P1000873 (Medium)
As you can see i have made some pretty silver icicles on the bottom of my card.
I have also used my Fiskars snow bubbles border and corner punch, and i have also made some glitter ric rak by punching with the fiskars scalloped border punch, trimming my paper close to the scallop and punching again slightly off centre to get the ric rak effect. Then i ran it through my Xyron 150 to get it sticky, glittered it and ran it through again to get sticky glitter ric rak.
The winter wonderland stamp is also a Fiskars simple stick stamp i got from America and the image is from My favorite things.
I hope this little trick helps you our in your christmas card making.

Tara :)

No comments: