15 November 2009

A meal with Fiskars.....

Fiskars has a challenge every month and this month it was to select several items from a list of 'food' and create a 'menu as such. then we received the scrapping equivalent and had to create a layout with the items given.

my menu was follows...... Potato wedges, baked lemon fish, steamed broccoli and carrots and a cheesecake.

These items gave me........ an 8 1/2 x 11 inch layout, using red,white and black colours, cardboard and paint, 4 patterned papers and optional extra card if needed.
So I decided to put together a LO for Zoe's teacher who came to our annual Halloween party this year.
I used fiskars trimmer to cut the patterned papers and my may flowers small squeeze punch to cut out the 'star' shapes on the right side of the LO. I also used Fiskars ink by steph papers(the 4 patterned ones) Tim holtz picket fence distress paint, distress ink in fired brick and black soot, a couple of rubons then to finish off American crafts black glitter alphabet and some wiggly eyes to make it 'LOOK' at you.
what do you think????

No comments: