16 September 2008

Last Week was a BIG week!!!

Well last week was mad!




Firstly it was Rob's birthday which was good. Then several days later was our daughter' Zoe's 7th birthday. We said we were not going to spoil her this year as she was having a party but ...that NEVER happens!!!! As usual she got heaps of pressies and a cake. a TARDIS cake mind you... yep thats right........ my Zoe is Doctor Who Mad!! so I attempted the best I could. and as Zoe has many allergies the TARDIS could not be Blue so chocolate had to do.






Then on thursday we had another big celebration, Rob got Naturalized as an Australian. I was so proud as he got up and accepted the certificate. and as Zoe said.... 'Dad now my WHOLE family are Australian!' Well after the cermony we realized this was not totally true... Zoe rabbit 'buddy' was brought in Wales so we have to have a cermony for him too!!!


No comments: